The digital revolution has set the maintenance- and asset management market in motion. The introduction of smart assets and predictive maintenance will drastically change our field. The rise of inspection robots is already unstoppable in many sectors. And the possibilities of augmented reality and artificial intelligence are very promising, according to experts in Asset Management.
The trend towards digitization has also set Mainnovation in motion. For example, in the past two years we have adapted our VDMXL methodology to the opportunities and threats of increasing digitization. In addition, we digitized our book and enriched it with various innovative software solutions.
Theme: Opportunities and challenges in a digitizing world of maintenance
On September 8th 2022 the VDMXL Digital Event will be taking place in the Meeting House in Dordrecht. An impressive event exclusively for maintenance- and asset managers – Mainnovation clients as well as other interested parties. We want to introduce you to a powerful set of Digital Solutions that we’ve been working hard on. Solutions, originating from our VDMXL methodology, with which you can continuously improve your asset performance.
13h00 Welcome by moderator Laura van der Linde
– Maintenance in 2030 – a prediction of the future – Peter Decaigny, Partner at Mainnovation
– VDMXL – from book to digital solutions – Remco Jonker, Partner at Mainnovation
– CASE plus demo: Professionalisation asset management NS Bedrijfsmiddelen | why versus how – Kim Barendsen, Hoofd Kwaliteitsmanagement at NS plus demo VDMXL Control Panel in Power BI
14h30 – 15h00 Break
– CASE plus demo: Managing the added value of maintenance with AMprover – Juul van Heugten, Maintenance & Reliability Engineer at MSD Animal Health
– CASE plus demo: Safeguarding IT/OT management in the VDMXL Process Map – Zoscha Droog, Asset Manager at Port of Rotterdam
– CASE plus demo: Determining strategy with the myVDMXL.com benchmarking tool – Andy Kruitbosch, Global Maintenance Manager at Givaudan
17h00 Drinks + deep dive sessions
18h00 End event
Would you like to know the latest state of affairs in the field of digitization in Asset Management and do you want to know how our leading methodology VDMXL responds to this, register for the VDMXL Digital Event and we will see you on Thursday September 8th in the Meeting House in Dordrecht.