Change is very natural and even crucial to survive. Also in business. Maintenance & Asset Management organizations must continuously respond to changing market conditions, production requirements and cost targets.
New work processes, IT systems, maintenance plans and organizational structures must lead to the assets creating more economic value for the company. Nice plans … but it often goes wrong with the implementation. How do we get employees involved in the new way of working?
This is what the Focus+Change approach of Mainnovation focuses on. We apply 10 proven success factors:
- Make the need for change visible. We do this through our VDMXL benchmarking and economic value-driver analysis
- Develop a clear vision for the future and strategy
- Measure the result and progress. We do this by continuously measuring and improving KPIs in the VDMXL Control Panel
- Create management support by demonstrating the economic added value
- Involve the workplace actively in designing and implementing the strategy
- Improve the skills & tools for all employees through training and coaching
- Communicate the change program by storytelling
- Ensure strong leadership within the Maintenance & Asset Management organization
- Motivate the employees and management by using techniques such as change readiness assessment, people impact analysis and the excuse wall
- Engage VDMXL Coaches for the guidance of the change process